Hadoop is an open source framework that supports the processing and storage of extremely large data sets in a distributed computing environment. This is a Job Oriented course designed for people looking for Job in Data Warehousing and BI Management.Big Data Hadoop training course lets you Master the Hadoop Framework and prepares you for Big Data certification.
Duration of this course is 12 Weeks on Weekends Saturday and Sunday 3 Hours Per Day . Trainer is Real Time Working Professional having Expert Knowledge of Hadoop Big Data. Training Cost is 15,000/- Payable in Two Installments (7,500/- X 2) Initial Two Classes are Free of Cost.
Lectures 30 X 2 hrs. (60 hrs) Weekends.
Video 13 Hours
Skill level all level
Includes Lifetime access
Money back guarantee!
Certificate of Completion
Hadoop Training Syllabus
* Hadoop Distributed File System
* Hadoop Architecture
* MapReduce & HDFS
* Hadoop Eco Systems
* Introduction to Pig
* Introduction to Hive
* Introduction to HBase
* Other eco system Map
* Hadoop Developer
* Moving the Data into Hadoop
* Moving The Data out from Hadoop
* Reading and Writing the files in HDFS using java
* The Hadoop Java API for MapReduce
o Mapper Class
o Reducer Class
o Driver Class
* Writing Basic MapReduce Program In java
* Understanding the MapReduce Internal Components
* Hbase MapReduce Program
* Hive Overview
* Working with Hive
* Pig Overview
* Working with Pig
* Sqoop Overview
* Moving the Data from RDBMS to Hadoop
* Moving the Data from RDBMS to Hbase
* Moving the Data from RDBMS to Hive
* Market Basket Algorithms
* Big Data Overview
* Flume Overview
* Moving The Data from Web server Into Hadoop
* Real Time Example in Hadoop
* Apache Log viewer Analysis
* Introduction In Hadoop and Hadoop Related Eco System.
* Choosing Hardware For Hadoop Cluster nodes
* Apache Hadoop Installation
o Standalone Mode
o Pseudo Distributed Mode
o Fully Distributed Mode
* Installing Hadoop Eco System and Integrate With Hadoop
o Zookeeper Installation
o Hbase Installation
o Hive Installation
o Pig Installation
o Sqoop Installation
o Installing Mahout
* Horton Works Installation
* Cloudera Installation
* Hadoop Commands usage
* Import the data in HDFS
* Sample Hadoop Examples
(Word count program and Population problem)
* Monitoring The Hadoop Cluster
o Monitoring Hadoop Cluster with Ganglia
o Monitoring Hadoop Cluster with Nagios
o Monitoring Hadoop Cluster with JMX
* Hadoop Configuration management Tool
* Hadoop Benchmarking
Materials provided with Training
1.†PDF Files + Hadoop e Books
2.†Life time access to videos tutorials
5.†Complete Module & Frameworks Code
ABOUT THE TRAINER
* 13 YEARS OF INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE
* 9 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN ONLINE AND CLASSROOM TRAINING
In next 3 years more than half of the data in this world will move to Hadoop?
No wonder McKinsey Global Institute estimates shortage of 1.7 million Big Data professionals over next 3 years.
According to experts India alone will face a shortage of close to 2 Lac Data Scientists.
Hadoop Market is expected to reach $99.31B by 2022 at a CAGR of 42.1% -Forbes
McKinsey predicts that by 2018 there will be a shortage of 1.5M data experts
Average Salary of Big Data Hadoop Developers is $135k (Indeed.com salary data)
Experts predict, a significant gap in job openings and professionals with expertise in big data skills. As the Indian Big Data Hadoop industry anticipated to grow by five-fold in the next few years, There are excellent job prospects for professionals with big data skills in the analytics sector.
Our Training program covers practical skill set on Hadoop in detail, including its core and latest components, like HDFS, MapReduce, Pig, Hive, Impala HBase, Sqoop and Flume. For extensive hands-on practice, in both Hadoop training candidates will get access to the virtual Projects and several assignments and projects for Big Data certification.
Who should take this course?
This course is designed for anyone who:
* wants to get into a career in Big Data
* wants to analyse large amounts of unstructured data
* wants to architect a big data project using Hadoop and its eco system components
Benefits of taking the Hadoop & Big Data course From Us
* Learn to store, manage, retrieve and analyze Big Data using the Hadoop eco-system
* Become one of the most in-demand Big Data experts in the world today
* Learn how to analyze large amounts of data to bring out insights
* Relevant examples and cases make the learning more effective and easier
* Gain hands-on knowledge through the problem solving based approach along with working on a project
At end of the program candidates are awarded Big Data Certification on successful completion of projects that are provided as part of the training.